Welcome to Honeydew Bowling Club
"There are no strangers here, only friends you've yet to meet"
Honeydew Bowling Club (HBC) forms part of the Honeydew Sports Club and, situated at the end of Boundary Road in Sundowner, Randburg, is very easily accessible from both Beyers Naude and Northumberland/Witkoppen Roads - literally one turn away off each (GPS coordinates: S 26” 4’ 46” – E 27” 55’ 50”).
Our bowling district affiliation for league and district competitions is Sables - "the little district with big heart" - which boasts a number of distinguished Protea Players & Commonwealth Games medallists.
We welcome all ages and abilities and offer something for everyone:
* Free coaching to new learner bowlers (bowls provided at coaching sessions)
* Recreational bowls for the beginner and not-so-serious
* Competitive bowls - internally and externally (league, inter-club, district & national competitions)
* Talent Development for players striving to reach Sables Academy level
* Corporate team-building and social event group bowls
* Open days for the curious wishing to see what bowls is all about
* Visitor playing rates for non-member affiliated bowlers
* And of course, lots of social fun!
Honeydew raises money annually for The Blind Bowlers Association and Guide Dogs.
Click here for Map & Directions to Honeydew Bowls Club
Click here for Honeydew Sports Club website